Group Reporting Manager
To manage the global group reporting and consolidation process for month end results, forecasting and budgeting. To ensure timely and accurate results. To continually improve the reporting processes. To analyse the performance of the group and provide management with insight to support fact based decision making.
Our client is global manufacturing business that operates within a variety of sectors that include Oil & Gas, Mining, Marine and many more. The diversity of our clients service sector is a key to their success and they are a market leader in what they manufacturer.
- Global consolidation for reporting, forecasting and budgeting for the Group across all regions.
- Prepare the monthly management reporting pack including commentary.
- Support the information requirements for the Regional Monthly Business Reviews
- Implement improvements throughout the group reporting process
- Develop and maintain regular and ad hoc reports using Excel and consolidation packages.
- Consolidate and reconcile reports from various management information systems for group reporting purposes
- Superuser for global finance consolidation system and related reporting.
- Monitoring and reporting performance and other operational/business planning and strategic initiatives.
- Providing reports and information to meet the Group's requirements
- Monitoring and reporting of global CAPEX
- Professionally qualified accountant
- Technically strong with reporting and consolidation experience
- Experience of working for a multi-national is advantageous but not a must
- Commercial and business awareness.
- Knowledge and a strong understanding of best practice internal control systems, processes and procedures.
- Experience of working with cross-functions within a business.
- Experience of delivering information at group level
Competitive basic salary and package.