An opportunity for a motivated and client focused graduate to join a fast growing practice.
A fast-growing firm of accountants, financial advisors and wealth managers.
My my client are dedicated to using financial experience and expertise to help grow and protect our clients' businesses, income and wealth.
Every client is cared for by one of my clients advisers, ensuring both a proactive and professional service. Each adviser is an expert in at least one discipline whilst also remaining knowledgeable in other fields. They are experts from accountants and tax advisors, to pension specialists and corporate financiers.
This chartered accountancy firm strive to aid their clients by utilising their 60 years experience in order to provide a quality service. They are also aiming to develop and expand their available services in order to best assist their clients who vary from sole traders to multi-national companies.
This practice holds their employees in high esteem and are supportive of those who wish to progress and develop their career. This is a unique opportunity for an individual to contribute to a fantastic practice.
The firm offers a dynamic working environment with the support of a friendly team.
- Sole trader/partnership/statutory accounts preparation from complete and incomplete books/records
- Audit work - planning, fieldwork and completion
- Corporation tax
- VAT returns
- Client development and advisory
- Able to form strong relationships with clients and colleagues
- Assessing and obtaining information needed for the preparation of corporate tax returns.
- Report to Seniors, Managers and Partners within the Accounts and Audit Team.
- Current mid-stage studier (ACA/ACCA) with at least two years General Practice experience gained in a small to medium sized firm.
- Must be competent in preparing accounts (sole trader, partnership and company accounts) based on incomplete books and records
- Must have practical audit experience of fieldwork
- Exemplary team player with a positive, client focused attitude.
- Competent on computers and associated software. Working knowledge of CCH Accounts Production, CCH Audit Automation, Xero and MS Office products, especially Excel
- Excellent administrative, organisational and communication skills, good spoken and written English are necessary conditions for an offer of employment.
- Working to high levels of accuracy within defined deadlines
- Mixed Audit and Accounts Role
- Good work life balance
- Generous salary paid on a monthly basis in accordance with experience and market rate. Half yearly
- bonuses paid at the discretion of Directors.
- Paid study support in accordance with the firm's training policy.
- Working hours: 9.00am to 5.30pm.
- 20 days holiday increasing by one day for each additional year of service (to a maximum of 25 days).