Global Compliance Service - Manager
You'll work as part of a UK and global team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and compliance experience, helping clients solve their complex global compliance and business issues from strategy to execution.
The company is one of the world's leading professional services organisations based in over 150 countries. Their culture focuses on the development of their employees and they have a commitment to delivering a high quality service that has allowed them to thrive in their market.
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior stakeholders
- Manage day to day delivery of large global projects and teams, assessing engagement risks throughout and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the various global teams to drive efficiency and add value
- Work as part of a team to deliver global projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria, coach, and supervise team members
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- ACA/CTA qualified
- Leadership qualities
- Technical capabilities
- Business acumen
- Global acumen
- Ability to build and sustain relationships
- The opportunity to work for an inclusive and empowering culture that encourages people to 'be themselves'
- Opportunity to progress career in a supportive work environment
- Chance to work on a range of exciting projects
- Competitive Salary
- Great benefits package
If you want to hear more, please contact Bethan Dennis on 020-72692236 for a confidential discussion.