Are you a recent graduate or an individual with experience in Data Analysis seeking a new challenge? Would you relish the opportunity to join a fast-paced, rewarding and hugely commercial FTSE30 organisation? If so, we have an opportunity for a Pricing Analyst to join our Foodbuy finance team in Chertsey.
Our Foodbuy team plays an integral role in driving cost savings through the offering of a unique procurement solution that seeks to equip Compass with a rich and diverse range of suppliers. As a Pricing Analyst within Foodbuy, you will be right at the heart of this, ensuring the correct data within our pricing system.
As a Pricing Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Managing In-Unit pricing both internally and with distributors,
- Ensuring cost changes are reconciled and understood
- Evaluating data against benchmarks to ensure that In-Unit pricing is set in line with our pricing strategy
- Producing analysis surrounding cost movements
- Working with third parties to identify and resolve invoicing errors
- Evaluating pricing movements and supporting promotional activity through the recommendation of effective In-Unit pricing.
In return, you will have the opportunity to train and develop your skills and make the most of your career, inclusive of the offering of full study support in CIMA. We believe that our people are our business, so along with the tools and support you need to get to where you want to go, well make sure you have fun along the way. We are dedicated to creating a positive place where the best people want to work.
- High numeric and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate oral and written information concisely and logically
- Ability to analyse and evaluate information
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively plan and organise own work
- Good spreadsheet knowledge
- Knowledge of SAP and Cognos (Data Warehouse)
- Previous analytical or financial experience