• Comprehensive balance sheet reconciliations
• Month end close including processing prepayments and accruals
• Fixed Asset management
• Bank reconciliations
• Managing purchase and sales ledgers
• Reviewing debtors/creditors and planning accordingly
• Collating payroll for external processing To be considered for this role you will be newly qualified/QBE/part qualified and working towards qualification. The organisation is looking for somebody flexible in their role, open to taking on new responsibilities and increasing their skillset and experience at the same time. You will have excellent Excel skills with the ability to manipulate data using VLookups and Pivot Tables, and ideally will have some experience of Microsoft Navision, although this is not essential. In return, a rewarding and fulfilling role awaits with a fantastic company offering wonderful salary and benefits, including private healthcare and 30 days annual leave. Please apply now or call Rhyan Scott on for more information.