Payroll Assistant - fixed term contract
The purpose of this role is to deliver an outstanding payroll service - to ensure our people can totally depend on us to pay them accurately and on time every payroll run.
This is a 2-3 month contract assignment.
A well know retail brand based in offices in the Richmond upon Thames area, with parking available and easy access via public transport.
The Payroll Assistant- fixed term contract role involves:
- Working as part of a team of 3-4 using the payroll system Automatic Data Processing Inc. (ADP), to process lunar timesheet payrolls for our UK and Ireland stores
- Adding new joiners to the payroll system
- Processing leavers and issuing P45s
- Answering payroll queries quickly and accurately, via telephone and email
- Payroll document management and filing
The ideal candidate for Payroll Assistant role will;
- be available to start immediately/very short notice
- Have worked in a similar role previously
- Will have ADP Payroll system experience (ideally from an Payroll position)
- Live within a commutable distance of Richmond
- Understanding of payroll processes
- Strong numeracy skills and ability to manage large volumes of data
- Attention to detail
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel (basic formulas)
The Payroll Assistant - fixed term contract role offers between £23-26,000. (This is a 2-3 month contract assignment so will be pro rata).