Permanent Credit Control Opportunity in Coventry - Apply now!
Your new company
Hays Accountancy and Finance are proud to be working on an exclusive basis with a well-established client in Coventry, to recruit an experienced Credit Controller. If you enjoy credit control this is a great chance to utilise your skills on a £multi-million ledger.
Your new role
- Contacting customers to arrange collection of payments.
- New account credit applications and processing.
- Processing credit checks for new customers.
- Reviewing weekly aged debt reports.
- Build good relationships with internal and external customers.
- Responsible for cash postings.
- Raise credit notes and resolve customer queries.
You will be expected to maintain divisional ledger and achieve set KPI's and targets by maintaining debtor information in an efficient and timely manner.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous credit control experience
- Experience dealing with high value and high volume accounts
- Proven experience successfully reducing aged debtors.
- You will be able to communicate in a confident and professional manner.
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a competitive rate of pay and excellent benefits within a successful, nationwide company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.