Interim Finance Manager
The role will be leading the finance team and reporting into the finance director. The finance manager will be responsible for all aspects of the finance department.
My client is a fast growing UK based business that operates in the retail sector.
- Prepare financial statements, business activity reports, and forecasts
- Monitor financial details to ensure that legal requirements are met
- Supervise employees who do financial reporting and budgeting
- Review company financial reports and seek ways to reduce costs
- Analyse market trends to find opportunities for expansion or for acquiring other companies
- Help management make financial decisions
- Fully qualified accountant or QBE
- Experience in the retail sector
- Experience working in a multi site environment
- Previous experience of working as a contractor
The opportunity to lead a finance team in a fast growing business and earn a day rate between £300 and £350 per day.