Finance Manager Temporary to Permanent Opportunity Salary £33,000 - £35,000
Your new company
A new opportunity has arisen working for a highly professional and successful construction business within the Teesside area. The company excel on customer service and have an exceptional reputation for employee welfare.
Your new role
As the finance manager you will take on a varied role including the following duties:
- Direct supervision of all accounting and administrative staff
- Preparation and reporting of monthly management accounts
- Year end procedures including P11D expenses and benefits
- Business planning support and budget preparation
- Asset management including depreciation
- Ensure the company is fully compliant with employment law
- Implementation of new legislation
- Responsible for personnel administration
- Management reviews and facilities management.
The role will ideally suit an individual with all round management experience as well as accounting, personnel and facilities management.
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally you will hold an accountancy qualification; CIMA, ACCA or ACA or be qualified by experience. You will have a working knowledge of Sage Line 50 and excellent IT sills including Word/Excel/Databases. A strong ability to work with and engage staff at all levels within the organisation is essential.
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to work for an organisation that will provide you with ability to gain a thorough understanding of the business and all-round experience. The role is initially temporary, however it may turn into a more permanent arrangement for the right person.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.