Finance Transformation Director
Your new company
A global leader in the reinsurance space that has undergone significant growth and development over the last few years is looking for a senior finance professional to lead the finance transformation program across the business. This is a great company offering excellent work life balance and great global mobility.
Your new role
This is a transformation focused role that encompasses a broad range of duties and responsibilities including:
- Defining the business requirements and communicating the impact of the change to IT and the wider business.
- Supporting implementation teams to ensure consistency in understand and delivery.
- Support the management of the impact to the business from IFRS17 and USGAAP implementation
- Ensure the transformation project is hitting key milestones and running to time and budget requirements.
- Build excellent stakeholder relationships to guide on technical issues and facilitate progress of the programme.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified finance professional with a strong background in financial and regulatory reporting within the insurance sector. You will need to possess strong project management skills, bridging the technical gap between the project and the business. You will have previous experience in leading finance transformation programs and the ability deliver change, specifically in relation to accounting standards.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package and the chance to be part of a broad ranging, transformation project that allows you to develop your leadership and change management skills. This is a highly visible internal role interacting and advising a range of senior stakeholders.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.