Interim Finance Manager
Page Personnel have a fantastic opportunity available for a part-qualified Finance Manager to start a 3 months assignment at a SME in Stretford. This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking for additional accounts and key stakeholder exposure to support you in securing your next step in your career.
A leading health & safety business who has been established for over 20 years.
As an Interim Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Analysing financial information to identify business needs
- Maintain supplier accounts and payments of invoices
- Monitor cash flow
- Preparing VAT returns and payments
- Processing staff expenses
To be successful for this role, you must:
- Have previous management accounts experience
- Be ACCA/CIMA part-qualified
- Possess strong communication skills both verbally and written
£32,000-£35,000 + immediate start + free on-site parking + holiday pay