I am currently working with a high growth technology company based in West London. They are looking for a Management Accountant to join them in a newly created role to help drive improvements in MI. T hey have beautiful offices and you would be joining well run supportive finance function You will take responsibility and ownership of the finances for three entities this will include:
- Intercompany Accounting Support
- Fixed Assets Maintenance & Accounting
- Preparation of one entities monthly closing and management
- Sales Invoice, Cash allocations, Accounts Receivable Reconciliations
- Support preparation of VAT Returns & other tax obligations
- Corporation Tax support
This role would suit a qualified accountant who enjoys working in a broad role which will develop their international reporting experience. You will join a high performing team and work alongside an impressive Finance director. As this role is on an interim basis, only candidates on one week notice will be considered.