This is a fantastic opportunity for either a experience collections manager or an aspiring manager to really excel in their careers.
My client are a well established financial services company based in Loughton
The key responsibilities for this collections manager role are:
- Reduce bad debt in line with set targets and monitor on a monthly basis.
- Drive set targets and use transparent measures in terms of productivity, collection, conversions rates, process improvement and attendance.
- Improve productivity month on month and measure progress.
- Ownership and Implementation of process improvement.
- Ownership of maintaining and developing the Collections training plan
- Continuous improvement of process improvement and collection to reduce bad debt in line with set targets and monitor on a monthly basis.
- Review, monitor and assess daily and monthly statistics
- Review collection strategy month on month
- Ensure compliance with regulatory standards through effective oversight and governance, challenging and highlighting where risks exist.
The successful candidate will need to have managed a team or supervised a team before and have a strong credit control background
On offer for the Successful collections manager
- £40,000 - £50,000 Basic
- Additional benefits