Finance Administration Assistant
We are looking for a Finance Administration Assistant to support the finance and business support team for a fantastic public sector organisation.
The client is a well-known and reputable public sector organisation with an office in Huddersfield. This role is within the finance and business support teams.
The office is based in the centre of Huddersfield, meaning it has a number of nearby transport links and parking.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Posting invoices and refunds onto SAGE 50
- Cash handling including banking and petty cash reconciliation
- Dealing with queries from suppliers and other departments
- Administration in relation to filing, answering phone calls, ordering stationery and supplies
- Taking minutes
- Using Microsoft Office, including Excel
The successful candidate should have:
- Strong administration skills
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office package, including Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Good numeracy skills
- Previous experience with invoicing, coding & inputting
- Previously dealt with suppliers in a finance/admin capacity (desirable, not essential)
- Previously used SAGE 50 (desirable, not essential)
- Previously worked for a charity, council or housing association (desirable, not essential)
The successful candidate will receive a salary of up to 21,000 DOE + full time role (37hrs) + Huddersfield location.
Competitive holiday and employee benefits.
Nearby public transport & parking.