Analyst | Leicester | 25k-30k
As a market leading organisation, reporting is key to ensure that accurate data is placed into the hands of the end user. We are therefore seeking an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst to join our Finance team. Working as a key member of the team you will take the lead in the delivering of reports, both routine and ad hoc, to support the entire business. You will be utilising our existing systems and be taking the lead with continued development of this platform.
- Revenue Management / Analysis / Reporting
- Maintain / Development of reporting
- Royalty management, reporting / forecasting
- Query resolution
- Systems Development / Automation
- Assisting with the implementation of new systems
- Supervise and mentor a Junior Business Analyst
- Collaborate with Management to understand business needs and deliver solutions in line with business requirements
- Ad-hoc reports / projects as required
Skills, abilities and experience:
- Advanced Excel skills - Pivot Charts, Pivot Tables, Calculated Fields, Relationships, Data Models, Macros, VBA, External Connections, Queries, Sage Excel Integration, Sage BI, SQL
- Strong experience in report development.
- Able to produce and deliver interactive dashboards, visualizations, analysis, querying, and fixed format reporting.
- High standards of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, team player, able to work autonomously within a team
- High levels of enthusiasm, personality, can-do attitude, and drive
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, demonstrating time management and organisational ability.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be a British citizen or be eligible to work in UK
- Experience in MS Access
- Experience in implementing or using an ERP system
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.