Financial Industrial Controller
This role is responsible for analyzing the economic, financial and operational information of the manufacturing perimeter of the Company.
The client is a subsidiary of a large global business. They are a manufacturer and have been in operation in the area for decades.
- Establish annual standard costs for manufacturing - using bottom up costing principles and validated efficiency production targets as agreed with the budget holder and validated by the senior management team
- Control of Cost of Goods (COGS), accurate COGS forecasting, reconciliation of actual vs standard & Topaz COGS and working with Operations to deliver operational efficiency. Develop and maintain robust models for measuring actual performance vs target; providing detailed variance analysis on at least a monthly basis and provide remedial plans to ensure adverse deviations can be corrected.
- Establish and regularly disseminate dashboards and analysis for the Exec Team and the Group Supply Book
- Work with the Operations team to validate the annual man hours and associated social costs required to deliver the production plan for the year.
- Develop models for long-term standard cost projections to be integrated into the Company planning cycle and reported to the FPAD.
- Establish COGS for New Products
- Liaise with purchasing & procurement team on cost control for dry goods
Professional experience & know how:
Qualified Accountant with Manufacturing Accounting experience
Technical & management skills:
- Excellent SAP skills
- Ability to model financial data
- Ability to identify and deliver systems improvements
- Excellent organization and prioritizations skills
Personal & interpersonal skills:
- Sound communicator - ability to adapt style to suit audience
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Proactive and can do attitude
A highly competitive salary and package is on offer for this role, as well as the ability to be mobile within the wider group. This is a development role with a rapid plan for growth.