Systems Accountant, Norwich
Your new company
An exciting opportunity for a Systems Accountant has arisen exclusively through Hays. This role will give you the chance to be a part of a hugely successful business based on the outskirts of Norwich that offers multiple opportunities for progression as the business grows.
Your new role
This role will be central to the successful implementation and ongoing development of a new ERP system across all business areas. It will focus on the required pre-requisite business process reviews ensuring that these are in line with best practice and fully utilise the functionality available within the system. The role will also lead the ERP testing programme and specification of the interfaces required to current systems that remain alongside the new ERP solution.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will hold a professional Accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc.) or be qualified by experience
- Show an understanding of finance and operational business processes is essential
- Previous involvement within ERP and/or other system implementations
- Experience of delivering process change and transformation
- SQL experience and/or experience of BI tools such as Qlikview, Tableau, Sharperlight, Business Objects
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to understand business processes quickly whilst retaining the ability to step back and identify the changes required to improve efficiency and control
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, in particular Excel
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.