A temporary Management Accountant job for an organisation based in Pershore.
Mon-Fri (8-4.30 or 8.30-5)
Your new company
Our client, a well-established and leading service provider within their industry, are looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join their small team in Pershore. Due to a company restructure and relocation, an opportunity has arisen for someone to offer support to the finance department for a period of 2 to 3 months.
Your new role
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Prepayments and accruals
- Review of margins, accrued and deferred revenues
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Summarising and reconciling company credit cards
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Weekly actualisation of company cash flow
- Analysis and review of nominal ledger
- Ensuring timely, accurate and up-to-date Purchase Ledger including payment allocations and review of aged creditors
- Ensure up-to-date and accurate Debtors Ledger including correct allocations, aged debtor review and credit control
- Supplier payments
- Monthly reconciliation of control accounts
- Preparation of suggested supplier payment reports
- Payroll journal processing and payments
- Continuous review and recording of company's finance processes and controls
- Dealing with queries
- Support and supervise one member of staff
What you'll need to succeed
- Part qualified, fully qualified or qualified by experience
- Strong experience of working within a similar Management Accountant role
- Working knowledge of Sage Line 50
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.