Assistant Accountant (Temporary to Permanent)
This role, Assistant Accountant (Temporary to Permanent), is an exciting opportunity to work for a growing company who have just relocated to London.
Over the last 18 months they have seen a huge increase in sales within London, meaning they have relocated to be closer to their customer base.
They are building and establishing a new finance team based in London meaning candidates must be keen to get stuck in and help drive the business.
Our client are looking for candidates that are passionate and want to help build a successful team.
The company have recently relocated from outside of London and are now based in the City of London close to Victoria, Blackfriars and Westminster.
The business has grown over the last few years meaning they have grown from a revenue perspective but also in headcount.
This role, Assistant Accountant (Temporary to Permanent), involves
- Assisting in the setting up of various finance functions
- Setting up the accruals and prepayments process
- Implementing new processes when needed and suggesting new ideas for the company
- Analysis when needed
- Journal postings
- Maintaining the cashbook account
- Reconciliations of: cash, credit cards, bank and supplier
- VAT returns
- Networking with other departments as well as suppliers to resolve queries
- Temporary role initially for 6 months before becoming permanent
- Paid hourly initially
- Accountancy focused
- Based in the City of London
The candidate we are looking for, Assistant Accountant (Temporary to Permanent), must:
1. Have a good attitude and be driven to help grow the business
2. Be confident with accruals and prepayments
3. Be immediately available or on 1 weeks notice period (maximum)
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone to be trained and work for a great business who are looking to continue their growth!