Assistant Finance Manager
Assistant Finance Manager | Coalville | £12-£15 Per Hour | 1-3 Months
We are looking for an Assistant Finance Manager who will work as part of a team responsible for the preparation and presentation of accurate financial reports, budgets and forecasts to required deadlines. You will develop stakeholder relationships to ensure smooth receipt and supply of data in order to complete tasks in a timely manner.
The Key Responsibilities of the Assistant Finance Manager will include
- Supporting other finance colleagues in their daily tasks including timely sales and purchasing
- Ensuring adherence to accounting rules, procedures and timescales
- Analysis of financial data and production of management accounting information for business including benefits tracking
- Continuous review of customer debt and cash allocation and escalate as necessary
- Provide reports as and when requested
- Support Operational teams in provision of ad hoc reports
To be successful as an Assistant Finance Manager following:
- Effective communication and rapport building skills
- Ability to develop and deliver high quality services and solutions
- A customer centric approach to finance and business operations
- An extremely high work ethic
- A knowledge of the use and meaning of finance metrics and tools
- Ability to gather and correlate correct date
- Prioritise workloads to meet deadlines
- Be PC literate in Excel, Word etc.
- High level of literacy and numeracy
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.