Commercial Finance Analyst
This is a newly created opportunity for a commercially focused Accountant to join a well known and established consumer brand in the local area.
My client prides itself on customer satisfaction, equality and innovation. They have gone through a mass re-structure over the last 12-18 months and as a consequence are looking for talented finance professional to join the team and help to drive the business forward. They are a flexible employer with a great reputation in the local market.
Key responsibilities include:
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting
- cascades financial KPI's across the commercial function
- Provides meaningful information and commentary to senior stakeholders across the business
- Governance and control monitoring
- Business performance management and business support
- Analysing large data sets and being able to draw meaningful conclusions from the data
- Strong business partner to the wider business; marketing, communications, HR
Please ensure you meet the criteria below:
- ACCA / CIMA / ACA fully qualified
- Experience working in a commercial business partnering capacity
- Experience working within a FMCG / retail environment
- Great communicator with strong analytical skills
This is a great opportunity for somebody looking to progress their career in a commercial capacity. This role allows for growth and progression and the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary + benefits.