Financial Controller Crewe £40,000- £50,000
Your new company
My client is a global leader in their field.They are currently looking for a qualified Financial Controller to join their team on permanent basis. You will be supporting senior management team ensuring efficient and effective delivery of financial information and analysis.
Your new role
As a Financial Controller you will be responsible for the following duties
- Monthly completion of Income Statement, Financial Statement, Intercompany reconciliations, Cash, Fixed Asset, liabilities and key financial statistics.
- Variance Analysis
- Business Partnering role communicating risks and opportunities
- Working capital management
- Stock & Production control
- Project Accounting
- Commercial and sales reporting
- Preparing monthly business reporting pack for the business entity
- Conducting a financial presentation for the business entity on a quarterly basis
- Monthly & quarterly financial submissions for group reporting in SAP
- Annual completion of Statutory accounts and taxation pack, extensive knowledge of UK GAAP, FRS 101 & IFRS reporting
- Leading the Annual Operative Planning budget process
- Conducting External and Internal financial audit
- Cash Flow Management
- Payroll, VAT, EC Sales List, CIS submissions, Intrastat & P11D reporting
- Analysing all costs and implementing costs improvement methods
- Building relationships with external sources (bank, legal, auditors, tax advisors, customers, suppliers)
- Implementing process improvements
- Monthly market segment, customer profitability and project reporting
- Payroll, Pension, Union, CSA, submissions
- Management of all leasing/hire cars including insurance & credit card allocations
What you'll need to succeed
You will be CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified with excellent working knowledge of SAP and Excel, great communication skills, commercial awareness,people management skills and ability to work to deadlines.
What you'll get in return
Depending on experience you will get salary of £40,000 - £50,000,up to 20% bonus, 28 days annual leave, pension scheme, private heath care, car scheme and ongoing training and development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.