Management Accountant manufacturing and engineering
Your new company
Award winning, high calibre, manufacturing business with excellent track record and yoy growth averaging between 10-15 % As a result of this growth and continued expansion, this company are now looking to recruit to a newly created Management Accountant position.
Your new role
In this newly created role your job here will be to bring your commercial experience to bear and make a difference. As well as executing day to day management accounting functions your input to process and system improvement will also be called upon.
Duties in the role to include :
- Preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting along with ad-hoc reporting as well as designing and delivering new reports
- Financial analysis and communication to relevant people as required
- Dealing with external auditors / accountants and other 3rd parties
- General ledger accounts reconciliation
- Reviewing the fixed asset schedules and managing the overall fixed asset register
This position is well suited to a finance professional who is operationally inquisitive, who is able to grow in the role over the mid term.
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified.
Applications also welcome from candidates who are part qualified or finalist level.
Preference for backgrounds gained in manufacturing and / or engineering companies.
Longer term opportunity exists to take you career beyond the management accounting role.
What you'll get in return
High calibre working environment in a growing and successful business.
Competitive salary and benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.