Finance Graduate Program
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive and also where employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results.
Finance is all about the numbers…unless you work at Amazon; it’s knowing the numbers and so much more. Are you willing to dive deep to develop solutions and deliver results? At Amazon, we move with purpose and speed, and this requires us to work with a dynamic network of Retail, HR, Marketing, Tech and Operations partners. We help others understand finance and are trusted business advisors. We employ every facet of data and communication to ensure our partners and our leaders have the most up to date and reliable information to help them make the best possible decision.
To Give You a Great Overview Of Our Entire Business, For The First 24 Months, You’ll Rotate And Gain Exposure To At Least Two Different Areas Of Finance From The Following
The Amazon EU Student Programs Team are looking for energetic and enthusiastic graduates to join us at the heart of our finance team over a three-year development program and beyond.
- Finance Operations
- Commercial Finance
For the following 12 months, you will develop your broader business and leadership skills in one of the many finance areas at Amazon and you will have input into where your final rotation takes place. The final year will provide you with unparalleled responsibilities and opportunities to really make a difference.
With a thorough induction and continuous training and development, you will study towards an Accounting qualification (ACCA or CIMA) to develop and enhance your commercial knowledge and be able to apply your learning back into the business.
Job Responsibilities Include
- Collecting, analysing and reviewing quantitative data and creating meaningful reports to drive business improvement and cost reductions
- Root cause analysis and uncovering core issues using data
- Assist with development, and implementation of policies and programs that guide the organisation in maintaining and improving its competitive position and profitability
- Assist in the development of all weekly and monthly financial close, all planning, forecasting, and reporting models and their continuous innovation and improving the use and ease of interpretation by your business partners
- Work with data source providers and technology teams to ensure that key decision data is accurate, automated and timely
- Analysis of tax law and application to Amazon’s facts and filing requirements.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English
Company - Amazon UK Services Ltd.
Job ID: A721949