Interim Finance Business Partner
Our client are a FTSE 100 listed business who are currently seeking an interim commercial finance professional to join them in a business partner role where you will influence performance from day one. Duties will include:-
- Partner with the business operations providing advice and guidance to drive performance
- Ensure that all sites strive to hit their profit targets.
- Work with the business to reduce wastage, increase revenue and maximise margins
- Assist with the development of action plans to improve poor performance, monitor and feedback results providing challenge as appropriate.
- Understand the key revenue and expenditure variances to budget, forecast and prior year.
- Work with site and regional managers regarding annual budgets
You will be a qualified accountant who has worked as a business partner ideally within a large FTSE business.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.