Cost Analyst / Management Accountant
Cost Analyst job, would suit experienced Management Accountant from industry. Up to £35000 per year.
Your new company
This established company based in Bradford are looking for a Cost Analyst to join their team directly reporting into the Financial Controller. Ideally you will have at experience in a similar role to ensure a smooth transition to this company. They are well established in their respective market offering a comprehensive service to their clients across the UK and Internationally
Your new role
To collect, create and analyse actual, forecast and budget data of manufacturing costs, output, efficiency levels, and other performance statistics. Responsible for the overall accuracy and timeliness of the monthly, quarterly and annual reported performance statistics, including actual and projected data of the manufacturing facility and overseas operations.
Other duties include
- Prepare and maintain product cost data
- Report on quantities, valuation, sales and usage of inventory
- Report on financial performance and manufacturing statistics
- Provide analysis of variances with written comments
- Ensure application of Division obsolescence policy, and identify problem areas
- Assist management with ad hoc projects as required
- Support the Divisional Controller in preparing monthly, quarterly and annual World Wide reports for the Division
- Support the Product Line Manager in analysing the product line performance and ad hoc reports and projects.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have the ability to interact with a variety of different internal stakeholders from across the business and be able to work under time pressure to comply with deadlines. You will be Familiar with MS Excel, finance systems and report writing applications. You will be a clear and direct communicator, be accurate and have high attention to detail. Previous experience in industrial environments, including manufacture and distribution, desirable.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.