My client are a well known branded business operating within the hospitality and leisure sector they are now seeking a practice trained qualified accountant to join their team, key responsibilities will include:-
- Manage a team of two staff
- Preparation of the annual report and the interim statements.
- Complete reporting to shareholders
- Liaise with external advisers and external auditors on accounting matters.
- Ensure Balance sheet reconciliations are completed timely and accurately
- Manage Fixed Asset register
- Produce quarterly cashflow reporting
The ideal candidate will be qualified accountant who has trained in practice and has strong communication skills. You will have a strong academic background and a real hunger to progress within a fast paced environment.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.