Management Accountant/Assistant Management Accountant
Excellent opportunity for a part qualified/qualified/QBE Management Accountant - Rotherham - up to £33,000
Your new company
I am delighted to be exclusively working with a newly established business in Barnsley, part of a larger, national company operating in the consumer goods sector.
This business are going through an exciting and continued period of growth and expansion and are consequently looking to add to their staff base to compliment this growth.
Your new role
You will be working alongside a dedicated finance team with other management accountants, with responsibility for producing a range of management accounting information for the new subsidiary business.
Within your role, you will:
- Support and contribute to effective financial reporting, providing support to Sales and Operations Management
- Continue the process of improving the internal systems, controls and processes to record the financial transactions of the business
- Drive improvements to internal processes & controls as and when required
- Continue relationship development with a variety of stakeholder levels, effectively communicating information throughout the business
- Meet deadlines through effective organisational skills
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Month end processes including journals and reconciliation
- Manage control accounts and reconciliations
- Maintenance of Trading and Cash flow forecasting model
- Ad hoc analysis and project work
What you'll need to succeed
Applicants are welcomed from a variety of backgrounds including those who are part/fully qualified, or qualified by experience.
Key skills required for this role are previous exposure to the above responsibilities, whilst being able to demonstrate excellent communication & organisation skills with strong attention to detail.
What you'll get in return
This salary banding will pay up to c.£33,000 per annum depending on experience and qualification.
You will also benefit from free parking on site, with excellent opportunities to develop into new roles as the business grows and expands.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.