WIP Biller Job - Job paying up to £33,000 - Media business
Your new company
My client is a global leading advertising and public relations company . They are now looking for a talented billings coordinator to join their finance team on a permanent basis. It is a fun and outgoing business who invest into the personal development and success of their employees. This is an excellent opportunity for confident individuals willing to put in hard work to develop their career.
Your new role
This is a Billings role which will report into the revenue controller who will provide guidance where necessary. This role will involve:
- Point of contact for Agency staff for related issues-PO's, billings and timesheet entry.
- Setting up data on vendors/clients
- Raise PO's for house, client and inter-company costs
- Interaction with support team to resolve agency issues.
- Managing WIP for European territories and US territories.
- Provide financial operational support for production accounting. Process production costs that are incurred by production staff, analyse costs by job and category and allocate costs.
- Prepare manual/urgent payment forms to be submitted
- Process PO's for production costs. Review weekly payment file to vendors.
- Manage timesheet reporting & analysis.
- Follow up with staff on non-compliance with timesheet entry
- Reconciliation and tracking Agency financial information including freelance & other variable costs.
- Ad hoc support to the finance department and management including spreadsheet building to produce revenue/cost reports to be used by management.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful for this role it is essential that you have experience within a WIP billings role and have experience with SAP systems. You must be ambitious, driven and self-motivated with an exceptional work ethic. You must have the ability to work independently and be able to pro-actively identifies issues and seeks to resolve them. Experience within the Media industry is a huge bonus.
What you'll get in return
This is a permanent opportunity paying up to £33,000. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a global company who invest into their people. They will work with you to develop your career providing you are committed to success. This opportunity also offers exceptional benefits including study support, a fantastic holiday scheme, season ticket loans and many more.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.