This is an FP&A Analyst role, partnering with the Group CFO and the Financial Controller in creating models for appraisals and looking after the commercial finance elements of the business.
My client is a fast growing architecture and development business, creating modern, minimalist flats in London for young working professionals. They are looking to quadruple the size of their business over the next 3 years and are currently securing their latest round of funding (£200 million).
The FP&A Analyst will be responsible for;
- Creating a variety of financial models for appraisals of potential deals.
- Automating their cashflow forecasting model.
- Preparing and presenting the board packs, variance analysis and commentary to the Group CFO and the CEO.
- The monthly, quarterly and annual budgeting and forecasting process.
- Ad hoc work as required by the Group CFO.
The right person for the FP&A Analyst role will:
- Be fully qualified with an ACA, ACCA, CIMA or international equivalent membership.
- Demonstrable experience in the budgeting/forecasting process and creating financial models.
- Advanced excel skills (Modelling, macros, etc)
- Previous exposure to Sage 200 - desired but not necessary.
- Immediately available or on a short notice period (1-2 weeks).
An initial 6 month contract on a competitive day rate in a fast growing business, with the potential to go permanent.