The Revenue Management team is responsible for both strategic and tactical initiatives related to driving profitability through supply and demand management.
A global leader with an instantly recognisable brand name. Based in luxury modern offices in the Weybridge area with free parking provided and easy access via public transport.
The Pricing Analyst role involves;
- Responsible for decisions that drive in excess of $200M in revenue for the UK & Irl market
- Responsible for development and communication of a strategic business plan for each product. This includes determining strategies on pricing, inventory management, distribution strategies and constantly analysing performance to ensure revenue maximisation.
- Communicate status of current business environment and strategies regarding assigned products to Sales, Marketing, and other relevant stakeholders
- Contribute to the sourcing forecast, represent the UK market at key sourcing calls and communicate outcome and actions to key stakeholders
- Own communication to internal stakeholders on both strategic and tactical price messaging.
- Core input and delivery of robust product Game Plans with management
- Track and analyse customer trends, and monitor year on year changes to product, special events, promotional activity and pricing strategies for both volume and revenue
- Contribute towards internal communications and co-ordination of the UK market's promotional messages through major marketing campaigns. Own the liaison with Miami Revenue management teams to agree pricing decisions in support of UK marketing activity, support the process through the communication to sales and delivery within the booking engine.
- Track competitor activity and policies to provide consistent competitor analysis insight
- Ensure adequate availability on promotional lead rates
- Develop an understanding of distribution and highlights under performance by trade partners on specific product - giving guidance to Sales
- Constant analysis of pricing and risk.
- Proactively participates in cross functional initiatives, developmental projects, and facilitates delivery
The ideal candidate for the Pricing Analyst role will;
- Have previous experience in either; Pricing Analysis, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Revenue Analysts/Management, Market Planning.
- Have the ability to analyse large volumes of data, and "tell the story" of the data to enable tactical and strategic actions
- Have strong stakeholder management experience (the ability to communicate at all levels in a global business)
- Have strong Excel skills
- Have experience with Brio Intelligence / Hyperion Studio (or similar)
- Data manipulation / modelling
- Have a high level of commercial acumen
- Numerate/Quantitive degree background is highly desirable.
The Pricing Analyst role can pay between £35-42,000 + a long list of excellent benefits!!
This a is an ideal platform for further development within the business and many examples of the routes for progression can be provided. Please apply for further details.