Sales Ledger Clerk
An exciting opportunity for a sales ledger clerk to join an expanding accountancy team in a hugely successful software company in the heart of London. In this role you'll be joining a team of 2 others in accounts receivable and working closely with them and the wider accountacny team.
Page are proud to represent a fantastic software company that are looking for a sales ledger clerk to join their growing accountancy team. They are expanding rapidly and this is a very exciting time to get on board!
- Preparation of the monthly credit control files
- Updating systems as progression is made
- Resolving queries
- Working closely with the wider accountancy team and reporting into management
- Prepare and send out monthly reminder letters and statements
- Running credit checks on new customers
- Changing bank details
- Cash allocation and bank reconciliation
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Confident dealing with queries
- At least 6 months experience as a sales ledger clerk
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to build and maintain relationships with clients and customers
- Proactive attitude
- Able to work in London
A fantastic opportunity for an accounts receivable clerk to learn and develop in their finance career. Please do not apply if you cannot work in London.