Infrastructure Tax Assistant Manager
You'll be working within the M&A Tax Group and focusing specifically on providing tax advice in connection with UK and international transactions, ranging in size from £10m upwards.
The client is one of the Big4 leading professional services firm with a huge global network and client base. They have a strong brand and solid set of values that enables them to inspire confidence in their employees and empower them to make change in the organisations they work with.
The team primarily works in the industrial and consumer market segments which includes life sciences, healthcare, technology, retail and leisure. The team, also get involved in other sectors ranging from financial services, infrastructure, and private equity.
The role involves:
- Providing tax structuring, tax due diligence and restructuring advice on a wide range of transactions
- Co-ordinating the advice provided by other overseas teams and other tax
- Developing relationships with the client, Deal Advisory and overseas teams
- Understanding the client's business and helping to identify areas for the provision of tax and other services
- Strong interpersonal skills in addition to strong oral and written communication skills
- Good UK corporate tax knowledge and an awareness of other tax and accounting areas
- High level analytical skills with a practical and commercial approach to resolving issues and providing advice
- Ability to work as part of a team and to show initiative to drive projects forward
- Displays an inclusive, collaborative approach and operates in an inspirational & respectful manner with colleagues, clients and the wider community
- Sustains a high level of drive, shows enthusiasm and a positive attitude that translates across the team
- Communicates with impact, in a way that is open, honest, consistent and clear
- Display technical strength in our specialist markets above
- The opportunity to work for an inclusive and empowering culture that encourages people to 'be themselves'
- Opportunity to progress career in a supportive work environment
- Chance to work on a range of exciting projects
- Competitive Salary
- Great benefits package
If you want to hear more, please contact Bethan Dennis on 020-72692236 for a confidential discussion.