The Reporting Accountant role is an integral part of the Corporate Reporting team, you will take ownership for your responsibilities and organise your time efficiently. Your day will depend on the time of year and which part of the quarter we are in! This is a varied role where no day will be the same.
My client is now recruiting for a Reporting Financial Accountant due to internal progression, this is an exciting opportunity for candidates who
In return they offer you a modern and highly supportive culture, career development and career progression.
This market leader is seeing a huge amount of growth year on year and with this obviously comes huge opportunity.
- You will assist with the consolidation process for the group and will create positive stakeholder relationships to ensure deadlines are met.
- You will take ownership of testing your allocated finance processes as part of the wider Corporate Reporting team.
- As part of this establishing and maintaining accounting policies and controls will be part of your day to day responsibility.
- You will assist in the preparation of Financial Statements for the group to agreed timetables.
- Your attention to detail will help us research and prepare technical accounting papers under UK/US GAAP.
- You will provide updates and advice to the wider Finance Team in conjunction with your manager.
- Completion and ownership of a number of monthly reconciliations across the group.
On offer for the successful candidate will be a Group role that will expose you to all aspects of the finance function, whether that's financial accounting, tax and even acquisitions.
There is also unlimited potential for career and personal development within a truly supportive and modern working environment. This role reports directly into line manager that made this exact move less than twelve months ago, so if you are looking for a first move into industry that guarantee's you the support of someone that truly understands how challenging this can be, this is the role for you.
On top of this is a fantastic base salary plus benefits and the opportunity to work for a highly respected and prestigious brand