Group Reporting Manager
With sound knowledge of UK GAAP, FRS102 IFRS, you will oversee the preparation of the Groups consolidated individual UK accounts.
The client is a media business based in South Manchester with teams across the UK, US, India, Portugal and Switzerland. Their reputation is built on excellence and creativity, with a philosophy and a commitment to providing a premium service, tailored to meet their broad client base. The company has over 600 colleagues globally, and are continuing to cement themselves as one of the worlds leading businesses in their field.
-To be responsible for the companies multi-currency consolidation process, ensuring the delivery of accounts and reports in a timely and efficient manner.
- Manage a team of management accounts, to ensure deadlines are met, accounts and reports are accurate, and all statutory obligations are adhered to.
- Assist in the development of the groups new ERP system consolidation process.
- Review the preparation of statutory accounts, ensuring adherence to UK GAAP, FRS102 and IFRS.
- Provide technical assistance to other members of the finance team.
-Project work as required.
- Develop an internal audit programme,
- Support the Group Financial Controller with all financial reporting aspects of the group
The client needs an ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified accountant, who is constantly looking for ways to improve alongside the growing requirements for the business.
-Possess strong technical skills, with experience of FRS102, UK GAAP and IFRS.
- Able to deliver deadlines as required
- Confidence to make decisions a timely manner, sometimes with incomplete information and under pressure.
- Proactive and able to pick up new areas of work quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with both financial and non finical colleagues
We offer a creative, supportive environment with a uniquely diverse career structure where you will be able to continuously develop. Our STEPS training programme - Supporting Training, Enhancing Professional Development - provides a broad range of training delivered in-house and on-line, and supplements on-the-job training/project team-led training initiatives. We also offer a generous company pension, private medical insurance plus many other excellent employee benefits.