Accounts Receivable Clerk
Accounts Receivable Job - Job based in Central London - Job paying up to £28,000 - Luxury Wines Company
Please only apply for this role if you have Accounts Receivable experience.
Your new company
A successful property business are looking for a talented, organised and self-motivated accounts receivable specialist to join their finance team. This role will be based at the luxurious offices based in Ladbroke Grove making this the perfect role for an accounts receivable assistant looking for a step up in their career.
Your new role
This is an Accounts Receivable role. You will be responsible for the company billings cycle. You will also be responsible for your own cash posting/allocation and chase payment mainly via phone and email. Duties will involve:
- Responsibility for a section of the company billings cycle
- Raising up to 500 invoices per month - automated and manual
- Cash allocations
- Bank reconciliations
Role requirements: What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in a credit control / accounts receivable role is essential (a minimum of 2 years).
- You must be hard working, confident in nature and committed to success.
- You must be able to communicate at all levels - this role works closely with the company CO and clients
What you'll get in return
This is a permanent role paying up to £28,000 which further offers an excellent benefits package including a bonus scheme, an attractive pension scheme plus various other excellent perks. You will be joining a sociable team who will work alongside you and help where possible. This company is based in West London surrounded by excellent transport links, bars and restaurants.
What you need to do now.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' and forward us an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in accountancy or finance, contact your local Hays office for a confidential discussion on your career.