Finance Analyst | Leicester | £23k-£29k
Based in an experienced finance team which forms part of the worldwide finance and accounting function, reporting to the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis, this position focuses on the timely and accurate production of Sales Commission calculations. You will also be supporting with the objectives of cost control and accurate budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
- Business partnering for both Sales and Schemes Teams where required
- Production of monthly sales P&L's and liaising with Head of Sales
- Calculation of monthly sales commission and linking to overall business performance.
- Generating monthly commission statements for sales representatives across GPUK
- Assist in setting annual sales commission schemes.
- Developing close working relationships with key internal stakeholders and providing financial support and advice. Ad-hoc outputs where required.
- Support for Cost Control as part of UK Reporting month end process
- Assisting with ad-hoc forecasting & budgeting as required
- Ensuring financial due diligence and practices are upheld within both outputs into the business and interactions across the busines
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 1 year industry experience
- Strong Excel skills essential
- Professional demeanor, articulate, with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interpret and effectively communicate financial information
- Strong analytical competence
- Ability to work on own initiative and to manage own workload against tight deadlines
- Part-qualified Professional Accountancy qualification (advantageous but not essential)
- Requirement to work flexibly occasionally
- Competitive Salary (based on experience)
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- Employee benefits including Pension & SAYE scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.