FINANCE ASSISTANT JOB, ACCOUNTS PAYABLE AND ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE ASSISTANT JOB, ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT JOB
This is a progressive opportunity for an individual who has a minimum of 4 years experience in a mixed Finance Assistant role, covering Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
You will be joining a fast paced and demanding Finance team which is rapidly progressing and expanding. It is an extremely exciting time for this organisation and for the right candidate.
In your new role you will be responsible for maintenance of both Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable ledgers and assisting your line manager as and when needed.
See below for a snapshot into this role:
- Process purchase invoices including GL coding
- Check expense claims against company policy
- Process expense claims
- Prepare Supplier statement reconciliations
- Produce payment proposals for authorisation & process through online banking
- Ability to build relationships with supplier contacts and employees
- Invoices are recorded accurately and in a timely manner
- All invoices are approved in accordance with agreed delegated authorities
- Payment proposals are prepared for authorisation with all appropriate backup
- Supplier statement reconciliations are accurate
- Authorised expense claims are processed within 7 days of receipt
- Issue invoices
- Process monthly direct debit collection and receipt of funds
- Track debtors
- Invoices are raised correctly and on time
- Investment team are aware of any overdue debts
- All receipts are processed in a timely manner
- All queries are resolved in a timely manner
It is MOST ESSENTIAL that you HAVE a minimum of 4 years experience in a Finance Assistant role covering both Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable as you will be tested on these competencies. It is desired that you have an AAT qualification and a desire to potentially progress and stay in the organisation as there is a possibility this may lead to a permanent position.
For more information about the role, or for a confidential discussion about what you are looking for, please contact me on the details below.