Finance Manager (SOx)
Finance Manager (SOx) c£50,000 in Derby
Your new company
One of the most exciting brands to join right now, the organisation have grown from strength to strength in recent times. Having invested heavily in their people, they are now expanding their team as the look to strengthen their U.K. operations.
Your new role
- Undertake the process of SOX compliance for the Company processes including delivery of testing processes in line with the Global plan agreed by the Director Global Financial Governance.
- Assist in documentation of results and conclusions as required for SOX including working on remediation with the control owners.
- Define, implement and monitor standards and policies to ensure adherence to SOX requirements to minimise liability and risk.
- Direct process to ensure proper controls are in place for the team and direct efforts to ensure team productivity is measured, scored and communicated according to standards.
- Oversee resolution of discrepancies and advanced systems issues.
- Maintain appropriate records suitable for research and internal or external audit in accordance with audit requirements.
What you'll need to succeed
- SOX experience
- Ideally the successful candidate will come from an internal/external/compliance background.
- ACA, CIMA, CPA, CMA, and CHAE Qualified
What you'll get in return
- Benefits are 10% bonus (potential of more)
- Family healthcare
- Pension (x1.5%)
- Employee rate
- Free parking
- Gym & restaurant onsite
- Organisation discount.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.