To produce monthly and annual management accounts, and to interpret the results.
Act as both Company Secretary, and Secretary to the Trustees of DB Pension Scheme.
Maintain Customs Warehouse records and make timely submissions to HMRC.
Exercise inventory control through supervision of incoming materials management
Oversee accounts, customer service and materials control staff in day-to-day operations.
Provide data against the Business Plan showing variances to objectives, targets and KPI’s.
- Produce all company accounts in a timely manner both monthly and annually.
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and forecasts.
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and reviewing internal reports.
- Supervise and manage all accounting and other administrative staff.
- Motivate and lead staff by clarifying roles and providing feedback.
- Suggest updates and improvements in accounting systems.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported.
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation, including Intrastat, VAT and EU sales.
- Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with regulations.
- Develop budgets and financial plans based on research and data reports.
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to identify cost reduction opportunities.
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies.
- Create systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations.
- Report directly to the General Manager, with indirect reporting to the corporate CFO.
- Assist the General Manager in presenting reports to board members.