Bookkeeper role with broad scope. Highly recognisable brand.
My client are part of a global multi-site retail-focussed organisation with a very distinctive brand. This role will play a major part in a small head office team.
- Maintaining and reconciling the control accounts, in preparation for Year end Accounts produced by External Accountant
- Maintain supplier/creditor ledger with received invoices, payments and reconciliation to account statement.
- Reconciliation of banking.
- Using sales information from store till systems and cross checking with bank statements.
- Post and allocate bank payments and receipts.
- Post expenses
- Enter data from store till system into journals
- Prepare, produce and file quarterly VAT returns.
- Liaise with client accountant as and when required.
- Process wages using Sage Payroll when required
- Skilled with Sage Accounts 50 and Sage Payroll
- Computer literate
- Excellent accuracy and organisational skills
- Professional manner
- Reliable with good time-keeping
- Good understanding and respect for confidentiality
- Proactive and confident
This role will pay around £10/hr. Possibly more for strong candidates.
Ideally this is a full time role but we are accepting part-time applications