Group Reporting Accountant
This is a senior technical reporting accountant position with crossover and oversight of multiple functions
A broad and varied role in the heart of the business within the Group Reporting team
The multinational business is a world class, long standing brand, driving innovation to deliver a product that is both market leading and sustainable.
The Senior Reporting Accountant will:
- Preparation of Group consolidated interim and full year financial results
- Preparation of statutory accounts for UK based business units
- Support the transition to any new accounting requirements
- Maintain the Group's Finance Policies and Procedures Manual
- Act as contact for business units for technical accounting guidance
- Liaise with the Group's external auditors
- Monitoring and analysing variances in group performance against budget, prior year and forecast
- Accurate production of the monthly management accounts and reporting to tight deadlines.
- Critique of existing financial models and the production of new improved financial models for monthly management accounts, cash flow and budget reporting.
- Ad hoc project work
The successful candidate will be Chartered with ideally Big Four practice background, bringing technical expertise to the team in a key, senior supporting role within the Group function. You will have strong communication and coaching skills, and be able to deliver to tight deadlines.
£55,000 - 60,000 + car allowance, bonus, excellent training and development