Accounts Supervisor - 12 Month FTC
Your new company
Your new company are a leader in their field based in Stoke on Trent and are looking for an Accounts Supervisor to join their team on a 12 month FTC basis.
Your new role
The Accounts Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of the Accounts Assistant and Accounts Clerk. Responsible for preparing accurate and timely information to enable the Finance Manager to produce management reports. The role ensures the timely production of accurate monthly journals, accruals and prepayments, revenue analysis preparation, KPI reporting and quarterly royalty statements
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Supervision of an Accounts Assistant and Clerk.
- Preparation of departmental cost reporting.
- Preparation of quarterly royalty statements.
- Preparation of the weekly Business Indicators report.
- Responsible for all cash processing and reconciliations.
- Oversee the posting of the weekly wages reports.
- Ensure purchase invoices are unlogged via the system in a timely manner.
- Responsible for overseeing processing and maintenance of a fixed asset register.
- Ad-hoc queries as requested by the Finance Manager and other departments.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong excel skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Accountability for team delivery
- Strong teamwork skills
- Strong communication skills and successful at building professional relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Adaptable to cope with changing customer demands
- Enthusiasm and innovative approach
- Ability to challenge the norm
- Improve processes
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary of between £20,000-£25,000 depending on previous experience. This is a full time position with on-site parking and other company benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.