A business central role for a leading FMCG, based from their growing Yaxley site, the Finance Analyst will be responsible for providing detailed financial information and analysis which will be used to drive business decisions. Regularly liaising with the non-finance team across the business the Finance Analyst will prepare detailed reports to key stakeholders in these departments.
A leading business in the FMCG sector who have seen continuous growth in the beginning of the year, due to this they are looking to add an experienced Finance Analyst to their already experienced finance team. You will joining a progressive and energetic team with continued opportunities for progression and study support.
The Finance Analyst will responsible for:
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyse financial data - and create financial models for decision support
- Reporting on financial performance and preparation for regular leadership reviews
- Analyse past results, perform variance analysis; identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting and decision support
- MI reconciliation
- Identifying and driving process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools and
- Excel dashboards
- Increases productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools
- Check and reconcile commission and revenue statements
The successful candidate for the Yaxley based position will be:
- Experience in a similar Finance Analyst/Financial Accountant position
- ACCA, CIMA or ACA part qualified desirable
- Experienced in a similar industry; FMCG is desirable
- Familiar with data query/data management tools (Access, SQL, Business Objects)
- Good time management, organisation and communication skills
- Strong IT skills including Intermediate/ Advanced Excel user
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
The successful candidate will be joining a leading Yaxley based business with a fantastic working environment and team. Alongside this you will receive a competitive salary and wide ranging benefits package.