Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner (Part Qualified/Finalist)
This global business offers an incredibly supportive and progressive environment and a very high employee satisfaction rating. You will be given a structured career progression plan with a view of achieving your first promotion in 12-18 months' time.
The Finance Business Partner will report to the Finance Director and work closely with a number of department heads including Marketing, Commercial and Sales. You will be responsible for the following:
- Commercial analysis and decision support by product and customer focusing on profitability
- Use data to provide analysis, insights and recommendations
- Take ownership for KPI reporting
- Support sales and marketing teams to make best use of this commercial data and insight
The successful candidate will fulfil the following criteria:
- Part Qualified CIMA/ACCA and actively studying towards completion
- Previous experience in management accounting or financial analysis
- Experience of working with internal and external stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, etc)
- Strong MS Excel skills and ability to manipulate data to provide insight
- Ambitious and career focused
This position offers a highly competitive salary of £35-42k depending on experience, excellent benefits package and career progression plan to achieve your first promotion in 12-18 months' time.