Permanent Finance Assistant opportunity in North Coventry - apply now!
Your new company
Hays Accountancy and Finance are proud to be working on an exclusive basis with a successful automotive organisation in north Coventry, to recruit a Financial Assistant. This is a permanent, full-time position, and an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic finance professional.
Your new role
Supporting the financial controller, you will provide an effective and professional accounting service to the company.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance of bank accounts for 2 subsidiary companies, including bank transactions and reconciliations.
- Provision of full accounts receivable accounting services, including credit control.
- Provision of full accounts payable accounting services.
- Manually raising ad-hoc payments.
- Payment runs.
- Assistance with month-end processes, including accruals & prepayments; and journaling.
- Credit card payments analysis and reconciliation.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful you will either be AAT qualified or qualified by experience with 2/3+ years' experience within a finance role. You will be confident with transactional finance processes and have theoretical/practical expertise of management accounts. You will be proficient on Microsoft Excel. Previous auditing experience is desirable, but not essential.
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of £23,000 + benefits including 25 days holiday (+ BH's) and auto-enrolment pension scheme. Working hours will be 8:00am - 4:30pm Mon to Thurs and 8:00am - 1:00pm Fridays. Flexi-time is available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.