Assistant AP & Credit Manager
Initial short term temp role, with the possibility of transitioning into a longer term maternity cover role.
The work is focussed around a combination of credit management & looking after the accounts payable process.
My client is an IT firm based near Cirencester.
They have a small finance team and are looking for some temporary support to cover for their Assistant AP & Credit Manager, who is on maternity leave.
The key responsibilities of the temporary Assistant AP & Credit Manager will include but not be limited to;
- Processing and managing for the Accounts Payable function.
- Handling complex Credit Management processes, including Invoice Discounting & Credit Insurance.
- Supporting the Finance Manager as required.
The successful candidate for the role of temporary Assistant AP & Credit Manager will;
- Have significant experience working within both Accounts Payable & Credit Control
- Have experience of Invoice Discounting & Credit Insurance, as well as pure cash collections
- Be happy to get involved with invoice processing on the AP side, approx. 1000 invoices per month
- Be immediately available and comfortable with working on an ongoing temporary basis
- Be able to commute to Cirencester on a daily basis
In return, our client can offer a flexible rate of pay depending on your level of qualification and experience.