Financial Reporting Manager
Financial Reporting Manager, Norwich
Your new company
A market-leading organisation is looking to recruit a Financial Reporting Manager. This is a hugely dynamic role, and while you'll need to be comfortable with dealing with a broad spectrum of responsibilities and tasks, it will provide you with a diverse range of development opportunities and a strong position to progress their career within the company.
Key responsibilities include:
- Production of numbers for all reporting cycles including monthly, quarterly and forecast cycles
- Deliver statutory and management accounts, including organisation and management of offshore resources, and management of all internal and external partners
- Support improvements to legal entity structure, process and controls which deliver efficiency gains.
- Own relationships with stakeholders and customers in connection with all group companies
- Be a key point of contact and act as source of expertise in the finance team for allocated areas of responsibilities covering both reporting content and process
- Preparation of IFRS reporting and accounting technical papers
- Delivery of all relevant financial reporting to group including regulatory reporting, MI and statutory reporting
- Provide support to business transactions including M&A, capital transactions and internal restructuring projects working closely with wider teams including Tax, Capital, Legal and M&A
You will be a qualified Accountant with demonstrable post-qualified experience of IFRS, comfortable with delivering within a change environment and able to strike a balance between technical and operational aspects of the role. You will also understand and interpret large amounts of data and narrative, and summarise it into succinct, meaningful and insightful commentary.
Strong knowledge of Excel and Magnitude are desirable, coupled with strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
What you'll get in return
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some company products
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.