Michael Page Treasury are recruiting for a Treasury Analyst to join a global Treasury function sitting within their commercial and operations arm.
The role requires purposeful interaction with various internal stakeholders across local markets and group functions as well as external partners. There is opportunity to provide analytical and project support to the wider Treasury team
A leading technology and telecommunications providor based in London!
The key responsibilities of the Treasury Analyst will include:
- Responsible for centralising and maintaining the Groups EUR 6bn of guarantee facilities. Also, responsible for the processes and governance for the issuance of guarantees and ensuring appropriate use across the Group
- Treasury SPOC for:
- Support includes defining policy and counterparty risk management for the company board of directors, recommending investment structures for trust funds held, management and execution insurance policies.
- Sanctions. Support includes business partnering with (i) Group Legal Sanctions team to define suitable controls; (ii) the business to ensure banking landscape is understood and (iii) support execution where necessary.
- Driving treasury innovation in areas including commodity risk management, block chain, transaction banking and FX management
- Proactive business partner, providing treasury support and guidance across the group including operating companies, SSC and M&A
- Providing analytical and project support to the wider Operation and Commercial treasury team. (Control)
To be considered for the Treasury Analyst position you should have:
- Degree qualified plus holding or studying towards a professional qualification such as ACT, ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CFA.
- Excellent excel and financial modelling skills
- Application or understanding of treasury principles of banking, treasury credit collection, cash management, working capital, foreign exchange and payment systems. Applies a rigorous approach to controls, cost management and liquidity.
- Able to interpret movements within business and financial markets, providing guidance to senior management.
- Must have a good understanding of the business/industry.
- Good accounting knowledge advantageous.
- Must be able to work as part of a team with internal and external stakeholders on projects as well as complete individual deliverables and ability to troubleshoot issues.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team player.
A competitive salary and a benefits package is on offer for the successful candidate.