Project Controller, Norfolk
Your new company
A well-established organisation based in Norfolk are looking to hire an on-site Project Controller.
Your new role
Within this role you will contribute to the team by reporting and updating the financial performance of development projects, as well as other projects within the business as required. In addition, you will be supporting the Group Controller and CFO to provide a financial service covering monthly reporting, budgetary control, forecast projections and estimating cost of future development activities.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of individual business cases
- Forecasting product investment cost, ensuring that the funding/purchasing requests align to approved budgets
- Providing accurate costing in order that margins and producing strategies are understood
- Develop project specific cash flow models which will support currency contracts and ensure that these cash flow projections align to product profitability business cases
- Provide inputs by project to the ten year business plan and support this process by becoming the primary point of contact for project data for all financial stakeholders including banks and shareholders
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you will be a qualified Accountant with experience in business case development, project accounting and commercial finance with a key understanding of cash flow management and forecasting.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.